Auto Salvage Near Me
Car won't run? Will it cost you more to fix it than it's worth? Has it been in a wreck? Transmission shot? Engine Blown? It's likely time to move on. You don't want a ton-and-a-half of metal, flammable fluids and rubber sitting in your driveway rotting.
The longer it stays, the harder it is to get rid of. Birds will soon think it's a fun target. Small animals will learn to call it home.
It's time to bid that former favored method of conveyance farewell. Can you still get something for it? Aren't the brakes almost new? Or, maybe you just replaced the starter right before that knocking under the hood started. Is it time to sell to an auto salvage yard? Probably not. There’s another option; a better option.
Are Auto Salvage Yards Your Best Option?
Nope. Auto salvage is a tricky business. With a lot of work and little margins, getting the most out of selling your car to a car salvage yard, is a complicated endeavor. There are a few things to consider before heading over to your local auto salvage to sell your car. Here's how it generally works...
- You have to pay for the tow to get your car to the salvage yard in order to get your offer. Tows aren’t cheap, sometimes exceeding $100. What happens if you get there and the offer is really low? You just paid $100 to tow your car there and now you have to either accept the low-ball offer or pay another $100 to tow your car back home.
- You have no idea what they'll offer until you arrive with your car... if they offer you anything. You can ask and cajole all you want, but they won't give you an offer over the phone.
- You likely won’t receive the best customer service. Auto salvage yards are busy places with a lot going on at any given moment.
They're making You work too hard. Don't they want your business? Isn't there a better way to get rid of a scrap car and make a reasonable amount of cash in the process?
There is a better way
You could try to play the auto salvage yard game. Or, you could choose the better way. Sell your car to Damagedcars.com, where we do specialize in buying damaged, wrecked, broken-down and salvage cars the fast, easy and convenient way.
GET AN OFFER NOW
- We buy cars nationwide through our network of local service providers. We are where you are.
- We give you a guaranteed offer either online or over the phone. All we need is some basic information about your car, maybe a few pictures, and we can give you a no-obligation, guaranteed offer, fast.
- We can buy any make of car from Hyundai to Rolls Royce and everything in between.
- You can take or leave our offer. We strive to make the best offer for your car. But, if you don't like the offer, you haven't paid for a tow and you wasted very little time.
- We encourage you to do your research. Look up DamagedCars.com. Our offers are good for three days. You can come back when you’re ready to sell us your car.
- Once you accept our offer, we handle the towing. We’ll schedule a pickup around your needs and tow the car for free. We pay for the tow, so you don't have to.
Why do people use auto salvage yards?
That's a good question. When it comes to selling their car, sometimes people don't know that they could be getting a better offer with a much easier and convenient process. People just want their salvage car gone and don’t necessarily realized it still has some value.
It is important to know that auto salvage yards will be making money off your car. It probably won't be a lot. But you don't want to short change yourself by taking too little and allowing them to make all of the profit.
To give you the best offer, Damagedcars.com asks a few questions to get the clearest picture of your car.
How do you know it’s time to sell your damaged car?
Sometimes repair isn’t your best option. Depending on the age, make, model and general desirability of your car, the cost of repairing your car in terms of both time and money can outweigh the value of fixing your car. A car with damage history can lose up to 30-percent of its value.
For situations like that, it’s time to sell your damaged car, and DamagedCars.com will buy it. Click on the get an offer button to get your guaranteed offer. At DamagedCars.com, we buy cars in less-than-perfect condition, nationwide.
any car anywhere in the continental USA. We come to your place and pay Cash for
your car. FREE Car Pickup available.
DamagedCars.com is the fasters, easiest and the most secure way
to Sell Your Car online.
Sell your wrecked car with body damage or mechanical issues. No problem!
Get a Cash Offer and see How Much is Your Car Worth.