5 stars - See Reviews

New York, what do you do when you have a damaged car? Or, a wrecked car? Or, a junk car? What do you do when you’re thinking to yourself “I need to sell my car fast”? With potholes everywhere, icy winters, NYC Taxis, pedestrians, traffic on 95 and other drivers, New York and New Jersey can be hard on a vehicle. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in an accident, have wrecked car, blown motor, slipping transmission, or just have a car nearing the end of its days, DamagedCars.com can help.

It doesn’t matter if you’re in New York, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Hoboken, Weehawken, Morristown, Long Island, Staten Island, the Oranges or Manhattan, DamagedCars.com will buy your damaged, salvage, junk or mechanically malfunctioning vehicle. Request a quote to the right to start the process to get cash for your car in New York, a check for your wreck in New Jersey, cash for your clunker in the Village or money for your damaged late-model car, truck or SUV in Harlem. We’ll even work with you on what to do after a car accident to get you the best offer for your car.

Because repair isn’t always the best option, sell your car to DamagedCars.com where we buy cars in less-than-perfect condition in the Big Apple.


2004 GMC Envoy
New York, 11418
2006 Lexus GS 300
New York, 12866
2007 Jeep Compass
Dunellen, NJ 08812



At DamagedCars.com, we pride ourselves on quality customer service. With nationwide service and free towing we make the process of selling your junk or damaged car easy and quick. Just submit your basic vehicle information on the form to the right, agree on a purchase price, and we verify ownership. Then, we pick up your car using a local New York service provider and pay you with a check on the spot.


Every state has unique requirements for transferring a title. New York and New Jersey are no exception. When transferring a title, accuracy is essential. New York titles require the seller sign the back of the title in the middle section where it is marked “SELLER’S SIGNATURE”. New Jersey titles require the seller to sign the back of the title on the left side in the section marked “SELLER’S SIGNATURE”.Anyone listed as “Owner” on the front of the title must sign as “Seller” using the same name shown on the title. Only the “Owner” can sell a vehicle, and both the state of New York and New Jersey require a title for the sale of any car, truck or SUV. So, if you don’t have the title, before you sell your damaged car, you need to make your way to the nearest New York Department of Motor Vehicles or the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission for a duplicate title.


What’s your Car Worth?

Use our Price Checker Tool to find out how much you can get for your car.